The purity of many is a profound revolution! However, living a falseness is damaging to the innate purity of which we are born! Being less than honest with yourself weakens your core purity. Feel the difference between right and wrong. Speak the gentle and honest truth. There has to be balance; you can’t conceal the problems of others (they must face this on their own), you can’t help everyone if you need time to help yourself, you cannot stay were love has deserted you, If you have something to say or some damaging guilt that clings to you – let it out or banish it! Mistakes and accidents are nothing new, just another learning curve. You are here on this earth to live, learn, love, create and explore with the purity and confidence to delight in the journey.
Try this Active Meditation (gentle contemplative meditation where thoughts and inspirations are most welcome). Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and think of as many pure, pristine, transparent and beautiful things as possible.Read through the list before the meditation, then close your eyes and breathe in purity and exhale between each contemplative suggestion – what you can remember. Try some gentle relaxing music (instrumental).
· Watch the sun rise over the land giving life to all.
· See the trails which lead people from darkness to clarity.
· See vibrant waterfalls flowing.
· See wrongs made right.
· Delight at the first blooms of spring, or the autumn’s amber fall.
· See the way your mind works.
· Breathe the crisp mountain air while you view nature’s glory.
· Rejoice at a good harvest.
· Marvel at the compassion of your heart.
· Watch the flight of birds or fish jumping from the water.
· See love bloom.
· Feel the warmth of the sand and the gentle waves of the beach.
· Rejoice as your children celebrate their rights of passage.
· See the pure faces that light your world.
· Watch the moon make its many phases and the glow of the stars.
· Discover the purity that makes your life energetic and inspirational.
Write down any important thoughts or visions.Living, understanding and feeling your core purity is a substantial achievement. Purity is needed for the growth of the planet – overcrowding causes desperation and the destructive greed that turns the wholesome mind to darker creativities. Temptations will be offered and the decisions are yours, but hopefully the pure mind will prevail. Live a pure life with healthy food, fresh air, simple philosophies, good family and friends, a clear mind, and something to work towards – and all is well!
The Sage Sharon D BushWriter Historian Artisan Sage
If you know anyone else who would like to receive The Sage’s Blog – please forward/send. www.thesage-sb.blogspot.com www.questers-corner.blogspot.com firstname.lastname@example.org http://facebook.com/sharon.bush.58 http://au.linkedin.com/pub/sharon-bush/54/b70/ba6 sharonbush58 on StumbleUpon, thesage00 on InstagramEmail: email@example.com
Book: The Scrolls of Wisdom, philosophical/spiritual self-help book finished (on the final edit – looking for publishers).
P.S. Active Meditation (gentle contemplative meditation where thoughts, inspirations and purposeful questioning is most welcome – founded and taught in Geelong, Australia since 1995 by Sharon Bush (then – m.n. Wright) as a tool for a productive and creative life ).